A simple project based on Student Information Management System which uses PHP Language with CodeIgniter Web Framework. Following PHP CodeIgniter project contains the least, but essential features which can be in use for the first-year IT students for their college projects. It has features that will allow all the users to manage data on basis of student’s detail. This system as well as the web application’s concept is all clear, it’s the same as real-life scenarios and well-implemented on it. To download free student information system project in PHP CodeIgniter Framework with source code files, please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button.
About Student Information Management System Project
Moving on, this student information management system project in PHP CodeIgniter focuses mainly on dealing with student’s records with their respective departments and course. Also, the system displays all the available data such as the student’s full name, roll number, contact information, sex, semester, session, and department. The project only contains an Admin Panel. In an overview of this web app, the admin has access to add and manage students as well as their department, and course. Talking more about the project, the admin simply has to fill up fields such as course id, name, and course credit for adding up course details, whereas he/she has to enter department id and name in order to add departments. Besides, the admin can create new admin users and change the password.
Last but not least, a clean and simple dashboard is presented using a free Bootstrap Admin LTE template with simple color combinations for greater user experience while using this student information management system project in PHP CodeIgniter Framework. For its UI elements, a free open-source CSS framework; Bootstrap is on board. Presenting a new student information system project in PHP CodeIgniter which includes an admin panel that contains less, but essential features to follow up, and a knowledgeable resource for learning purposes.
- Admin Panel
- Add, Update, View, and Remove Students
- Manage Course and Departments
- User Management System
- Change Password
|Student Information System CodeIgniter
|PHP with CodeIgniter Web Framework
|PHP version (Recommended):
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/information“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
Remember: Do not change the project’s folder name without updating the
And there you have it, a full setup of Student Management System Project in PHP. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 is required because the project does not operate with the latest PHP version. So, users with the latest PHP version (greater than 5.6.3) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to downgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version) at the moment. Download Free Student Information System Project in PHP MySQL CodeIgniter with Source Code. So, this student information system is a quick basic CodeIgniter project for all the beginner levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole CodeIgniter PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.
Free Download Student Information System Project in PHP CodeIgniter with Source Code:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading
Note: Only for Educational Purpose