A project-based on Student Grading System which uses PHP Language. Following PHP project contains all the required and essential features which can be in use for the first-year, second-year IT, final-year IT students as their college projects. It has a large number of features that will allow all the users to interact in a way that people mostly interact in terms of dealing with student’s records with their respective grades and others. This web application’s concept is the same as a real-life scenario and well implemented. To download free student grading system in PHP with source code files, please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button.
Moving on, this grading system project in PHP focuses mainly on the subject assigning aspects as well as each student’s grades. Also, it displays the overall results of the student whether he/she has passed or failed the module. The project is divided into two categories: Student Login and Admin Login. In an overview of this web app, the admin must perform all the management parts whereas the student can only view their grading reports, modules, and their profile. The admin has to assign each and every module with its respective title, description, starting and ending dates with time, etc. Also, the admin has full control over the system which includes user management, class management, module management, grading management, and so on. So, the admin plays the main role in implementing the system. Presenting a new PHP project containing all essential features to follow, and a knowledgeable resource for learning purposes.
- Students login
- Admin login
- Student Management System
- Student Enrollments
- Manage Subjects
- Arrange Grade levels
- Assign subjects to students and teachers
- Faculties management
- Department Arrangements
- Conduct Classes and Rooms
- User management system
- View particular student’s grading report
|Project Name:||Student Grading System|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3|
|Type:||Web Application, Website|
Working Project Demo
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ ENTER_PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME_HERE ]“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Online Student Grading System in PHP MySQL. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 is required because the project does not operate well with the latest PHP version. So, users with the latest PHP version (greater than 7.4.12) might face various errors while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to downgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version) at the moment. Download Free Student Grading System Project in PHP MySQL with Source Code. So, this grading system is a quick advanced PHP project for all beginners as well as the intermediate levels that broads vast knowledge into such web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.
Free Download Student Grading System Project in PHP with Source Code:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading
Note: Only for Educational Purpose