A simple project-based on Employee Task Management System which uses PHP Language. This simple PHP project contains all the required and essential features which can be in use for the first-year, second-year IT students as their college projects for PHP. It has a number of features that will allow users to interact in a way that people mostly interact in an office, in terms of dealing with task management, attendance and others. This web application’s concept is the same as a real-life scenario and well implemented. To download free employee task management system in PHP with source code files, please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button.
Moving on, this employee management system project in PHP MySQL focuses mainly on the task assigning aspects as well as each employee’s attendance. The project is divided into two categories: Employees Login and Admin Login. In an overview of this web app, the admin must perform all the management parts whereas the members can only update their task status and maintain attendance. The admin has to assign each and every task with its respective title, description, starting and ending dates with time, and select the name of an employee for assigning to him/her. So, the employees can simply change task status and clock out their attendance. Presenting a new simple PHP project containing essential features to follow, yet a knowledgeable one for learning purposes.
- Employee login
- Admin login
- Manage overall tasks
- Assign task personally to the employees
- View task details
- Delete task
- Manage attendance
- Update admin details
- Change admin’s password
- User management system
|Project Name:||Employee Task Management System|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3 and 7.4.12 (tested on both)|
Working Project Demo
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ ENTER_PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME_HERE ]“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of Employee Task Management System in PHP MySQL. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 or 7.4.12 is required because it’s well tested on both. So, users with the latest PHP version (greater than 7.4.12) might face various errors while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to downgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version) at the moment. Download Free Employee Task Management System Project in PHP MySQL with Source Code. So, this employee system is a quick simple PHP project for all the beginners as well as the intermediate level that broads vast knowledge into such web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.
Free Download Employee Task Management System Project in PHP with Source Code:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading
Note: Only for Educational Purpose