A simple project-based on Library Management System which uses PHP Language. This simple PHP project contains all the required and essential features which can be in use for the first-year, second-year IT students as their college projects for PHP. It has a number of features that will allow users to interact in a way that people mostly interact in a library, in terms of requesting books, due dates, and others. The concept here is the same as a real-life scenario and well implemented as a web app.
Moving on, this Library Management System Project in PHP focuses mainly on the library’s membership and handling library data. The project is divided into two categories: Member’s Login and Librarian Login. And, this is where things go a bit interesting like the real-scenarios. Members must request and wait for the librarian’s approval for various works including registration too. So, the librarian plays an important role here in the management of the system. Presenting a new library management system project in PHP that contains essential features to follow, yet a knowledgeable one for learning purposes. The users can change the features of this Simple library management system project as per their needs and requirements.
- Membership Login and Registration
- Librarian Login
- Manual Membership Verifications by Librarian
- Request for a book
- List all borrowed books
- Add new book records
- Update existing book records
- Display available books
- Remove books
- Manage pending membership registrations
- Manage pending book requests
- View book due dates reminders
- Update balance of members
- Automatic deduction of penalty on returning book after due dates
|Library Management System
|PHP version (Recommended):
Working Project Demo
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ ENTER_PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME_HERE ]“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of Library Management System in PHP MySQL. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 is required. The project does not operate with the latest PHP version. So, users with the latest PHP version might face various errors while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to downgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version) at the moment. Download Free Library Management System Project in PHP MySQL with Source Code. So, this library system is a quick simple PHP project for all the beginners as well as the intermediate level that broads vast knowledge into such web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more onto it.
Free Download Library Management System Project in PHP with Source Code:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading
Note: Only for Educational Purpose