A simple project based on Voting System which uses PHP Language. Following PHP project contains all essential features which can be in use for the first-year, second-year IT students for their college projects. It has important features that will allow all the users to interact in a way that voting systems interact with voters on basis of choosing the right candidate. This system as well as the web application’s concept is all clear, it’s the same as real-life scenarios and well-implemented on it. To download free voting system project in PHP with source code files, please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button.
About Voting System Project
Moving on, this simple voting system project in PHP focuses mainly on dealing with voters regarding their casting votes. Also, it displays all the available voter’s data such as full name, email as well as voter’s id. The project is divided into two categories: Admin Login, and Voter’s Panel. In an overview of this web app, the voter has can only cast votes after filling up certain forms with their voter id, whereas the admin can view the total votes count. Talking about the project, the system display voting results in bar graphs with total votes to date. He/she can also view information about candidates. Also, the admin can view the top 30 voters.
Last but not least, a clean and simple dashboard is presented with simple color combinations for a greater user experience while using this voting system project in PHP. For its UI elements, a free open-source CSS framework; Bootstrap is on board. Presenting a new simple voting system project in PHP MySQL which includes an admin panel with voter’s panel that contains all the essential features to follow up, and a knowledgeable resource for learning purposes.
- Voter’s Panel
- Admin Panel
- Candidates selection
- Graphical representation of votes
- Candidate’s information
- View voter’s data
|Project Name:||Simple Voting System|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3|
|Developer:||Abhishek Kumar Ravi|
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ ENTER_PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME_HERE ]“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of Simple Voting System Project in PHP MySQL. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 is required because the project does not operate with the latest PHP version. So, users with the latest PHP version (greater than 5.6.3) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to downgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version) at the moment. Download Free Voting System Project in PHP MySQL with Source Code. So, this simple voting system is a quick simple PHP project for all the beginner levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.
Free Download Simple Voting System Project in PHP with Source Code:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading
Note: Only for Educational Purpose