A simple project based on Attendance Management System which uses PHP Language. Following PHP project contains all essential features which can be in use for the first-year, second-year IT students for their college projects. It has important features that will allow all the users to interact in a way that attendance systems interacts with students on basis of maintaining attendance. This system as well as the web application’s concept is all clear, it’s the same as real-life scenarios and well-implemented on it. To download free attendance system project in PHP with source code files, please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button.
About Attendance Management System Project
Moving on, this simple attendance system project in PHP focuses mainly on dealing with students regarding their attendance and records. Also, the system displays all the available data such as teacher’s details, student’s details, and their respective attendance. The project is divided into three categories: Admin Panel, Student Panel, and Teacher’s Panel. In an overview of this web app, the admin has access to create users as well as insert student and teacher data. Talking more about the project, the admin can view all available records on both students and teachers. In terms of the teacher’s account, he/she can filter student data and maintain his/her attendance under a particular subject. Besides, the student can only view records and attendance reports
Last but not least, a clean and simple dashboard is presented with simple color combinations for a greater user experience while using this simple attendance system project in PHP. For its UI elements, a free open-source CSS framework; Bootstrap is on board. Presenting a new simple attendance management system project in PHP MySQL which includes an admin panel with student and teacher’s panel that contains all the essential features to follow up, and a knowledgeable resource for learning purposes.
- Admin Panel
- Student Panel
- Teacher Panel
- Add student & teacher data
- Filter teacher & students
- Maintain Attendance
- Attendance Report
|Project Name:||Simple Attendance Management System|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3|
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ ENTER_PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME_HERE ]“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of Simple Attendance Management System Project in PHP MySQL. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 is required because the project does not operate with the latest PHP version. So, users with the latest PHP version (greater than 5.6.3) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to downgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version) at the moment. Download Free Attendance Management System Project in PHP MySQL with Source Code. Still, more features can be added to it in order to make it more comprehensive. So, this simple attendance system is a quick simple PHP project for all the beginner levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more onto it.
Free Download Simple Attendance Management System Project in PHP with Source Code:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading
Note: Only for Educational Purpose