- Download 298
- File Size 223.22 KB
- Create Date July 12, 2022
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for project based on Online Inventory Management System in Python using Django Framework.
- Admin Panel
- Manage Inventory
- Search Stocks
- Sales Management
- Purchase Management
- Invoice Bill
- Additional Tax Details
- Print bill
- Delete and Update Bill
- Manage Suppliers
- Supplier Profile
- View Recent Sales and Purchase
Instructions: How To Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to the project root folder.
- You can also create a Virtual Environment and Activate it.
- Open your Terminal/Command Prompt on the project’s root folder.
- Install the Requirements:
pip install -r requirements.txt.
- Then, make database migrations:
python manage.py makemigrations
python manage.py migrate
- And finally, after a successful migration run the application:
python manage.py runserver
- At last, open up your favorite web browser
- Go to URL “http://127.0.0.1/[ PORT_NUMBER ]/“
- For the Admin Login credentials, you have to create one with a superuser.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Inventory Management System project in Django. At First, all you need to have is Python and Django installed on your local machine, whereas the remaining modules are under the requirements.txt file. Still, the versions may vary according to different project requirements, you can make use of it with python virtual environments. Also, Download Free Inventory Management System Project in Python Django Source Code. So, this Online Inventory System in Django is a fully functional project for all beginners. Indeed, it helps to broaden vast knowledge into such Django web applications. In conclusion, this whole Django project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.