- Download 558
- File Size 7.52 MB
- Create Date July 24, 2022
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for project based on Online Real Estate Management System in PHP MySQL.
- Admin Panel
- Register as User/Agent/Builder
- Submit Property Details
- List and Manage Properties
- Search Properties
- Installment Calculator
- Feature Properties
- Seller Details
- Send Feedbacks
- Manage Testimonials
- User Management
- Manage State & City
- Contact Queries
- Feedback Management
- Manage About Page
- Overall System Information
- Agent Section
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to the URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to the URL “http://localhost/[ PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME ]/“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter them in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Real Estate Management System Project in PHP MySQL. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6 or 7.4 is required because the project might not operate with the oldest PHP version. So, users with the oldest PHP version (older than 5.6) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to manage your PHP version (only if you’re using the old version) at the moment. Also, Download Free Real Estate Website Project in PHP Source Code – codeastro.com. So, this real estate system PHP project is a simple project for all beginners that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.