A simple project based on Student Poll System which uses PHP Language. Following PHP project contains all the essential features which can be in use for the first year, second year IT students for their college projects. It has a number of essential features that will allow all the users to interact with other members on basis of collecting votes through the poll. This system as well as the web application’s concept is all clear, it’s the same as real-life scenarios and well-implemented on it. To download free student poll system project in PHP with source code files, please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button.
About Student Poll System Project
Moving on, this student poll system project in PHP focuses mainly on dealing with the student’s poll under their various topics. Also, the system displays all the available poll lists with their respective vote counts and users. This project is divided into two categories: Admin and Student Panel. In an overview of this web app, the admin can manage polls and view their results with a number of counts and voter detail. Also, the admin can vote themselves and different section has different admin account. Besides, the student account can only view available polls. Each poll contains a title and a description of it. In terms of upvoting the poll, the user has to click anyone according to their choice and upvote it. The system displays polls according to their respective section. Meaning each section’s admin will have their own poll for their students.
Last but not least, a clean and responsive dashboard is presented with simple color combinations for greater user experience while using this student poll management system in PHP. For its UI elements, Vanilla CSS is on board. Presenting a new simple online poll system in PHP project that contains all the essential features to follow up, and a knowledgeable resource for learning purposes.
- Admin Panel
- Student Panel
- Different Sections
- Manage Polls
- Upvote Poll
- View Polls Results
|Student Poll System Project
|PHP version (Recommended):
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ ENTER_PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME_HERE ]“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Student Poll System Project in PHP. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 or 7.4.12 is required because the project might not operate well with the latest PHP version. So, users with the latest PHP version (greater than 7.4.12) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to downgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version) at the moment. Still, more features can be added to it in order to make it more comprehensive. So, this online poll system is a simple PHP project for all the beginner levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.
Free Download Student Poll System Project in PHP with Source Code:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading
Note: Only for Educational Purpose