- Download 3046
- File Size 186.32 KB
- Create Date April 1, 2021
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for project based on Supermarket Management System in PHP.
- Admin Panel
- Employee Panel
- Maintain Transactions
- User settings
- Product Management
- Employee Management
- Manage Suppliers, Customers, and Departments
- Promo Codes
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ ENTER_PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME_HERE ]“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Supermarket Management System project in PHP. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 is required because the project does not operate with the latest PHP version. So, users with the latest PHP version (greater than 5.6.3) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to downgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version) at the moment. Still, some more features can be added to it in order to make it more comprehensive and responsive. So, this supermarket management system is a quick simple PHP project for all the beginners as well as the intermediate level that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.