- Download 221
- File Size 5.40 MB
- Create Date November 20, 2022
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for a project based on the Simple Attendance Management System in PHP using Laravel Framework.
- Admin Panel
- Employee Management
- Schedule Management
- Attendance Sheet
- Attendance Report
- Attendance Log
- Search Records
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file.
- Open the project folder, check for the env file and update the database credentials.
- Create a MySQL database with the name provided inside the env file.
- Also, open the project in the Terminal or Command Prompt.
- Install the composer dependencies:
- Then install other dependencies:
- Now migrate the tables:
php artisan migrate
- Run seeder:
php artisan db:seed
- And finally, run the project:
php artisan serve
- It will start the application and give you a URL.
- At last, open the URL in your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome.
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder[text files], check that out and enter them in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Simple Attendance Management System Project in PHP Laravel. First, make sure you have Composer installed on your machine. For Laravel projects, PHP Version 7.2 or more is required because the composer does not operate with the old PHP version. As a result, you’ll need to manage your PHP version (only if you’re using the old version) at the moment. Also, Download Free Simple Attendance Management Project in Laravel Source Code – codeastro.com. So, this employee attendance management system Laravel project is a simple project for all beginner levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for users to learn and explore more about it.