- Download 3080
- File Size 14.26 MB
- Create Date September 7, 2023
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for a project based on the Pharmacy Management System in PHP using Laravel Framework.
- Employee Registration
- Manage Categories
- Supplier Management
- Purchase Management
- Product Management
- View expired and low-stock medicine
- Manage sales
- Generate Sales and Purchase reports
- User management system
- System settings
- Update Profile
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file.
- Open the project folder, check for the env file, and update the database credentials.
- Create a MySQL database with the name provided inside the env file.
- Also, open the project in the Terminal or Command Prompt.
- Install the composer dependencies:
- Also, install the npm packages:
npm installand then
npm run dev
- Now migrate the tables:
php artisan migrate
- Run seeder:
php artisan db:seed
- Then generate the key:
php artisan key:generate
- And finally, run the project:
php artisan serve
- It will start the application and give you a URL.
- At last, open the URL in your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome.
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder[text files], check that out and enter them in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Pharmacy Management System Project in PHP Laravel. First, make sure you have Composer installed on your machine. For Laravel projects, PHP Version 7 or more is required because the composer does not operate with the old PHP version. As a result, you’ll need to manage your PHP version (only if you’re using the old version) at the moment. Also, Download the Free Pharmacy System in Laravel Source Code – codeastro.com. So, this pharmacy management system Laravel project is a simple project for all beginner levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for users to learn and explore more about it.