- Download 1541
- File Size 9.73 MB
- Create Date October 3, 2021
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for project based on Online Courier Management System in PHP MySQL using CodeIgniter Framework.
- Add Consignment
- Parcel/Cargo Details
- Search Records
- Update Parcel/Cargo Status
- Parcel/Cargo Log History
- Export Cargo Details (PDF)
- Manage Destinations
- Parcel Types, Payment Types
- Shipping Modes
- Edit Company Details
- Change Password
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME ]/“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Courier Management System project in PHP CodeIgniter. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6 is required because the project does not operate with the latest PHP version. So, users with the latest PHP version (greater than 5.6) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to manage your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version) at the moment. Download Free Courier Management System Project in PHP MySQL CodeIgniter Source Code. So, this online courier system PHP project is a fully functional project for all the intermediate levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.