- Download 4500
- File Size 1.02 MB
- Create Date January 14, 2022
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for project based on Social Networking Site Twitter Clone using PHP MySQL.
- User Registration
- Post Tweets (Normal and Images)
- Retweet and Quote Tweets
- Like and Comment Tweets
- Mention Users, Hashtags
- Receive Notifications
- Like and Comments Counter
- Search Users
- Follow and Unfollow Users
- List Following and Followers
- Manage User Profile
- View User's Liked Content
- Set Avatar, Cover Photo
- Change Password
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME ]/“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Social Networking Site Twitter Clone project using PHP MySQL. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6 or Newer is required because the project does not operate with the oldest PHP version. So, users with the oldest PHP version (older than 5.6) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to manage your PHP version (only if you’re using the old version) at the moment. Also, Download Free Twiter Clone Project in PHP MySQL Source Code. So, this social networking site PHP project is a fully functional project for all the intermediate levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.