- Download 1702
- File Size 3.21 MB
- Create Date December 17, 2022
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for a project based on Online Complaint Management System in Python using Django Framework.
- Admin Panel
- Student Panel
- Employee/Grievance Panel
- Submit Complaints
- View Solved, UnSolved Complaints
- Download Complaint Details (pdf)
- Employee Profile Management
- Manage Complaints
- User Management
Instructions: How To Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to the project root folder.
- You can also create a Virtual Environment and Activate it.
- Open your Terminal/Command Prompt on the project’s root folder.
- Install the Requirements:
pip install -r requirements.txt.
- Create a [PostgreSQL] database named “complaintmsdjango”.
- Configure PostgreSQL Database credentials under
- Then, make database migrations:
python manage.py makemigrations
python manage.py migrate
- And finally, after a successful migration run the application:
python manage.py runserver
- At last, open up your favorite web browser
- Go to URL “http://127.0.0.1/[ PORT_NUMBER ]/“
- For the Admin Login credentials, you have to create one using superuser.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Grievance Redressal Portal project in Django. At first, all you have to need is Python and Django installed on your local machine, whereas the remaining modules are under the requirements.txt file. Still, the versions may vary according to different project requirements (codeastro.com), you can make use of it with python virtual environments. Also, Download Free Complaint Management System Project in Python Django Source Code. So, this complaint management system in Django is a simple project for all beginners. Indeed, it helps to broaden vast knowledge into such Django web applications. In conclusion, this whole Django project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.