- Download 9368
- File Size 12.20 MB
- Create Date October 14, 2021
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for project based on Online Train Ticket Booking System in PHP MySQL.
- Admin Panel
- Passenger's Panel
- Make Reservations
- View Booking History
- Print Tickets (PDF)
- QR Code
- Send Feedbacks
- Schedule Management
- Ticket Expiration
- Train Management
- Routes Management
- Passenger Registration
- Download Booking Reports
- View Earning Reports
- Feedback Management
- Total Earnings
- Search Passenger's Ticket Information
Instruction: How To Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Finally, click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME ]/“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Online Ticket Reservation System Project in PHP MySQL. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 7 or Newer is required because the project might not operate well with the oldest PHP version. So, users with the oldest PHP version (less than 7) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to upgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the oldest version) at the moment. Download Free Ticket Booking System Project in PHP MySQL Source Code. So, this Online Ticket Reservation System PHP project is a fully functional project for all the beginners as well as intermediate levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project. And, a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.