- Download 2273
- File Size 17.96 MB
- Create Date April 24, 2021
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for project based on Library Management System in PHP.
- Admin Panel
- Member Management System
- Manage Books Detail
- List Magazine and Newspapers
- Maintain Issued Books
- Returned and Not-Returned Books
- Filter Records
- Pending Payments
- Extra Fines
- Account Settings
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ ENTER_PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME_HERE ]“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Library Management System project in PHP. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 or 7.4.12 is required because the project might not operate well with the latest PHP version. So, users with the latest PHP version (greater than 7.4.12) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to downgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version) at the moment. Still, more features can be added to it in order to make it more comprehensive. So, this library system is a fully functional PHP project for all the beginner as well as the intermediate levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.