- Download 744
- File Size 86.11 KB
- Create Date October 25, 2021
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for project based on Online Insurance Management System in Python using Django Framework.
- Customer Panel
- Admin Panel
- Apply for Insurance Policy
- Customer's Policy History
- Ask Queries
- Manage Insurance Categories
- Manage Insurance Policies
- Customer Management
- Approve/Decline Policy Request
- List Policy Holders
- Query Management
Instructions: How To Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to the project root folder.
- You can also create a Virtual Environment and Activate it.
- Open your Terminal/Command Prompt on the project’s root folder.
- Install the Requirements:
pip install -r requirements.txt.
- Then, make database migrations:
python manage.py makemigrations
python manage.py migrate
- And finally, after a successful migration run the application:
python manage.py runserver
- At last, open up your favorite web browser
- Go to URL “http://127.0.0.1/[ PORT_NUMBER ]/“
- For the Admin Panel credentials, you have to create one with a superuser.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Insurance Management System project in Django. At First, all you need to have is Python and Django installed on your local machine, whereas the remaining modules are under the requirements.txt file. Still, the versions may vary according to different project requirements, you can make use of it with python virtual environments. Download Free Insurance Management System Project in Python Django Source Code. So, this Online Insurance System in Django is a fully functional project for all the beginner levels. Indeed, it helps to broaden vast knowledge into such Django web applications. In conclusion, this whole Django project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.