- Download 4097
- File Size 5.50 MB
- Create Date March 24, 2021
Verify CAPTCHA to Download
Download Free Source Code for project based on Car Rental Project in PHP.
- Customer Login/Register
- Employee Login/Register
- Display all available cars
- Various price range
- Rent cars
- View rental history
- Return cars
- Total amount calculations according to days and km
- Add and view rental cars
- Add and list driver records
- View overall bookings
- Addition of extra charges (for crossing due dates)
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ ENTER_PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME_HERE ]“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Car Rental System project in PHP. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 or 7.4.12 is required because it’s well tested on both versions. So, users with the latest PHP version (greater than 7.4.12) might face various errors while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to downgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the latest version and facing certain errors) at the moment. Still, more advanced features and UI can be added to it in order to make it more comprehensive. So, this car rental system is a quick broad PHP project for all the beginners as well as the intermediate level that broads vast knowledge into such web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.